Because of the pandemic, staying home is, of course, necessary right now. Staying at home means that many of us have found ourselves with a lot of time on our hands. Here are some ideas for fun things to do from home that are free.
Explore Museums, Art, and Culture from Home
Take a Virtual Trip
Cooking at Home
Learn a New Language
Fun Activities for Children
eLearning Courses through the Personnel Commission’s Organizational Excellence Program
The Organizational Excellence Program offers Classified Employees access to a comprehensive eLearning library. The online training program allows Classified employees the opportunity to view numerous courses on diverse topics, and offers the flexibility to view courses at your own pace. To access training, visit MyPLN; select the search button and search for a course using a keyword from the course title.
Consider checking out some of these courses:
• Take a Deep Breath and Manage Your Stress
• Staying Balanced in a Shifting World
• Developing Your Career
• Keeping Your Skillset Current in the Digital Economy
• Maximize Your Productivity by Managing Time and Tasks
• Organize Your Physical and Digital Workspace